There are many reasons why personal training isn’t an option for people. Perhaps you have a baby and/or toddler at home and no childcare options. Perhaps you’re already a member at a gym but you’re a little lost with what to do, so you just need a plan. Perhaps you live too far away or perhaps regular PT just isn’t an affordable option for you right now. Whatever your reason, there IS still a way to work with me by your side, metaphorically.
I have launched a new online training service! It is £99 to get started and then just £40 for every new plan after that – should you want one. You may find that what you get for £99 is enough to get you going! Here’s what you get for £99:
- 45 min initial consultation
- Body fat assessment
- A copy of my Ignition ebook, which covers mindset and nutrition (shopping list, 6 day meal planner and more) – this will be further edited, just for you, based on your individual goals and health status
- A detailed training plan that will include 4 different training sessions – reps, sets, tempo, technique – either for the gym, at home or both
- Either 1 FREE PT session OR 1 FREE Skype call to go through breathing techniques and form – imperative for all and even more so for new and expectant mums
- A check in at the end of week 2
- A review after you have been on my plan for 4 weeks
- Access to my app. on MyPThub where you will be able to track your progress, upload progress pictures, use the nutrition planner and counter, view videos to workouts assigned to you, log workouts and much more
- Access to my private Facebook community forever – we believe in power by numbers!
To find out more or to book in for your free no obligation consultation, hit the contact button above!