- To increase your bone density and therefore reduce your risk of breaking bones as you get older or needing a hip replacement.
- To develop and increase your muscle mass – further protecting your bones as you get older as well as the obvious benefit of making you stronger.
- To sculpt your body! Through strength training and the right nutrition, you can change the composition of your body.
- For good health. Other than the points above, you never know when illness is going to strike or you may need an operation. It is proven that the healthier and fitter you are going into an operation, the quicker your recovery afterwards.
- For your mental wellbeing. This isn’t exclusive to strength training but exercise releases endorphins and serotonin that are mood boosters. It’s been proven that if you exercise regularly, it can reduce stress and symptoms of mental health conditions like depression and anxiety.
“I‘ve been having PT sessions with Nicki for a month now and I‘m already seeing a difference! Not only does she get up super early twice a week so that I can fit it in with my crazy kiddy schedule but I‘m REALLY enjoying it! Every workout is different and she really pushes me, giving me all the encouragement I need. She‘s extremely knowledgeable about all things health and fitness so I know I‘m in the best hands!”
“I feel for the first time I‘ve found something that fits with my life and I now understand that there are bumps where I‘m away with work and exercise isn‘t an option but it‘s OK because I can pick up where I‘ve left it because this really is sustainable and I‘m really enjoying it.”