- To increase your bone density and therefore reduce your risk of breaking bones as you get older
- Function. To develop and increase your muscle mass – further protecting your bones as you get older as well as the obvious benefit of making you stronger, enabling to get up, get out and get down
- To sculpt your body! Through strength training and the right nutrition, you can change the composition of your body
- For good health. Other than the points above, you never know when illness is going to strike or you may need an operation – it is proven that the healthier and fitter you are going into an operation, the quicker your recovery afterwards
- For your mental wellbeing – this isn’t exclusive to strength training but exercise releases endorphins and serotonin that are mood boosters. If you exercise regularly, it can reduce stress and symptoms of mental health conditions like depression and anxiety
Nicki is a fabulous motivator. She has a way of keeping sessions fun and relaxed while pushing you. Her attention to form while working out is amazing, for me who over extends limbs is perfect. Highly recommended!
A great place to fall in love with exercise all over again. Nicki really knows her stuff and is a true believer that it isn’t just all about the outside, its about what you are fuelling your body with too, and this is something you definitely take away with you. She keeps the exercises varied so it never feels boring.